1. What is F1 Privileges program?
A: F1 Privileges is the loyalty program of F1 Hotel Manila, offering members of this program special benefits and reward points at our participating hotels. For more information or to join the program or see the general terms and conditions, please visit: www.f1hotelmanila.com
2. How do I become member of F1 Privileges?
A: You can sign up on our website at www.f1hotelmanila.com
or by confirming an invitation you will receive after staying in our hotel. You may also register using your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3. Does it cost anything to join F1 Privileges?
A: No, you can join the program for FREE.
4. How long is the application process?
A: After you have signed up for F1 Privileges you will instantly receive a confirmation email with your Login ID.
5. How many levels of membership does F1 Privileges have?
A: F1 Privileges has 4 membership status levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. With each level, member benefits become better and better.
6. What is the validity period of membership?
A: Membership is valid for 24 months from the date of enrolment and is automatically extended when you book a stay at F1 Hotel Manila within that period.
7. Will I receive my membership card after I enrol?
A: You will receive a digital membership card that you may save on your smart phone and can be presented when you visit the hotel.
8. What are the different membership status levels in F1 Privileges and how do I reach them?
A: See below membership status levels:
● Bronze: for all newly enrolled members; no minimum number of points required.
● Silver : will be awarded to members who earn a minimum of 1,440 points during a membership year.
● Gold : will be awarded to members who earn a minimum of 2,880 points during a membership year.
● Platinum: will be awarded to members who earn a minimum of 4,800 points during a membership year.
As soon as you have reached a new membership status level a new period of 12 months starts in which the earned amount of points shall determine the (new) membership status level for the next 12 months.
9. How many points do I earn when I stay at F1 Hotel Manila?
A: You will earn one (1) point for every fifty pesos (Php 50) spend on room bookings.
10. Can I earn points for bookings with more than one (1) room/night?
A: You shall earn points for all rooms you have booked in a single reservation at qualifying rates.
11. How long does it take for the reward points to be credited to my account?
A: Reward points shall be credited to your account 24 hours after your check-out date. If your points have not been credited after that time, please notify us by sending the details about your stay or transaction by signing in to your account and using the contact form in the "Contact us" section.
12. How long are my reward points valid for redemption?
A: Reward points will be valid for redemption for 12 months (365 days) from the date you last earned the points.
13. How do I check my reward points balance, transactions and redemption?
A: You can find all your membership and account details when you log in to F1 Privileges link that can be found at www.f1hotelmanila.com
14. Are my reward points transferable or exchangeable for cash?
A: Points are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
15. What if I can’t remember my password or login ID?
A: To reset your password, click on the ‘Forgot your Password’ below your Member login section. For Login ID, simply send us an emailat firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, address and email address for us to be able to assist you further.